A historic hotel in Taormina, the Excelsior Palace Hotel offers its guests unique spaces in the city center: a vast Mediterranean park and a panoramic Olympic sized swimming pool, ideal for relaxing moments as well as cocktails and banquets.
The bar service, the fully equipped sun deck and the restaurant not only make this an ideal place for parties, banquets and wedding receptions, but also for cultural events, fashion shows and other shows.
Equipments & Services
- - Accessible hotel
- - Wi fi free
- - Elevator
- - Pool
- - Pool area featuring a solarium with deck chairs, parasols and beach towels, free Wi-Fi, bar and lunch restaurant bar
- - SKY TV /reading room
- - Reception: 24h
- - Check in: from 2.00 p.m. / Check out: by 11.00 a.m.
- - Tourist information
- - Reservation of excursions and guided tours
- - Safety deposit box for valuables
- - Fax service
- - Transportation service and luggage storage
- - Parking service with special rates and car vallet
- - Shuttle service to and from the bathing establishments on the main beaches in the area (coast of Taormina, Spisone, Mazzaro’, Isolabella and Letojanni, Mazzeo), with special rates for these bathing establishments
- - Tennis club and beauty center with price arrangements
- - Breakfast: 7:30 - 10:00 am
- - Bar Etna with panoramic veranda
- - Dinner restaurant with Sicilian, Italian and international cuisine using seasonal local products
- - Home-made pastry specialties
- - Selected wine list
- - Banqueting services
- - Conference services
- - Reception services
- - Breakfast in your own room
- - Beaches with price arrangements (May-September)
- - Transfer to/from airport/station
- - Rental car service
- - Ironing and laundry service
- - Baby sitting service
The view embraces the Baia di Naxos (Naxos Bay), Capo Taormina, the historic center, the Teatro Greco and the San Domenico, the Castello Saraceno (Saracen Castle), Castelmola and Mount Etna.
At Taormina, since ever
In a magical mix of natural beauty, cultural attractions and gastronomic delights, this historic hotel takes the best things out of Taorminese traditions. Always renewing passionate and special attentions in order to welcome you with a warm and genuine hospitality.
Back in 374 BCE, where Andromache built the wall towards the sea, where famous individuals and artists lived the best days of their lives, where Taormina's luxurious life thrived, rises, as if suspended in time, the Excelsior Palace Hotel of Taormina.
This historic hotel in Taormina was built right when the area was becoming an exclusive tourist destination, keeping an indisoluble bond with traditions, culture and hospitality of the territory.
A hotel is worthy of the history of Taormina when, just like the Excelsior Palace Hotel, it represents the quintessence of its charm, when the splendours of the past re-live in the present, when tradition and modernity come together in the name of hospitality and comfort.